- We’re reducing our carbon footprint (including Scope 3 emissions from travel and suppliers) by 55% by 2030, and offsetting all remaining and historic emissions.
- We conserve potable water, source reclaimed water at some of our largest sites, and report our water footprint to the Carbon Disclosure Project Water report every year.
- We implement best practices for healthy buildings in conjunction with WELL Health & Safety.
- We’re driving to achieve Zero Waste certification by 2030 through a circular economy approach, buying less, and keeping products in use. Learn more
- More than 2,000 employees around the globe participate in our Go Green group for sustainability action. They host events events and drive awareness across our global offices and on our platform.
- Each year our employees participate in Environment InDay, a day exclusively focused on sustainability, as well as our annual EcoChallenge.