More companies than ever are decarbonizing and prioritizing sustainable practices -- they need employees to carry out those commitments.
- We help members connect with green jobs, companies, and talent.
- We offer professional development courses about sustainability through LinkedIn Learning.
- We provide insights into green jobs and sustainable skill trends.
We are committed to designing and operating sustainable and innovative office spaces for our global employees.
- 80% of our office footprint is powered by wind and solar power and 70% of our office footprint is green building certified.
- We conserve water by sourcing reclaimed water at some of our largest sites and report our footprint to the Carbon Disclosure Project Water report every year.
- We implement best practices for healthy buildings in conjunction with WELL Health & Safety.
Talent is our top priority and our employees play a critical role in our sustainability program.
- More than 2,000 employees around the globe participate in our Go Green group for sustainability action. These groups host events and drive awareness across our global offices and on our platform.
- Each year our employees participate in Environment InDay, a day exclusively focused on sustainability, as well as our annual Ecochallenge.